ELECTRONIC CONTROLS - PLC FROM GE FANUC, TOUCH SCREEN COLOUR TFT 12.5 INCH DIAGONAL WITH HIGH GRAPHIC RESOLUTION DISPLAY (OPTIONAL).
- ELECTRONIC CONTROLS - PLC FROM GE FANUC, TOUCH SCREEN COLOUR TFT 12.5 INCH DIAGONAL WITH HIGH GRAPHIC RESOLUTION DISPLAY (OPTIONAL).
- PIPES AND JOINTS WITH HIGH WELDING QUALITY BY MEANS OF AUTOMATIC ORBITAL WELDING MACHINES.
- PHE FROM ALFA LAVAL / IDMC
- Brix accuracy: +/- 0.1/2 Deg.
- Maximum carbonation: 12 grams / ltr.
- Mixing De aerated water with syrup means of a Pneumatic mixing valve with Orifice-Screw gauge control.
- The Water & Syrup tank head pressure to be controlled, to control the flow.
- The mixed Beverage falls in the mix tank. The final Brix tube measured before the filler.
- Mixing ratio and flow can be precision controlled by screw gauge manually.
- There are 5 tanks namely Syrup, Water, Mix Pre-carbonation, Carbonation tank.
- Each tank has a view glass with a level probe from E&H Germany.
- The control of flow from each tank is by means of level balancing by pumps transfer of
- Beverage from one tank to another depending on levels and demand from the filler.
- The chilled beverage from the PHE is sprayed by means of a special spray Nozzle into the carbonation tank Which has a number of perforated plates; this liquid is split in to a thin film. This tank is pressurized with CO2m Via a PID valve which maintains the Co2 pressure as set in the controller, to achieve accurate carbonation level.